- Individual (children, teens, adults)
Areas of Professional Focus:
- Anxiety & Fears
- Mood problems
- Academic challenges
- Trauma & Abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Emotional eating
- Finding a good fit for college and careers
- The Highlands Ability Battery (learn more)
- Adolescents: High school and college-aged individuals learn more about their optimal higher education environment and options for future career paths based on natural abilities. Administered in individual and group modalities.
- Adults: Individuals of any age can learn more about their natural abilities when considering a career change, seeking answers about self, or feeling bored or unsatisfied with their current work life.
- Short-term consultation is available for individuals who are seeking direction on the type and level of treatment needed to address difficulties.