- This event has passed.
May 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm$200
How are you showing up in life?
Do you have regret about not applying for a job, having a difficult conversation with a loved one, signing up for a class, or facing a situation you’ve been avoiding?
This one-day intensive workshop explores the process of stepping into the “arena” – choosing to step out of your comfort zone, standing up and being your authentic self. Come join us to learn how to live more meaningfully based on the research of Brené Brown and her book, Daring Greatly.
If you’re 18+, this workshop is for you. You’ll find out about:
- How to make decisions that you’re proud of and that are consistent with your values
- Stepping out of your comfort zone to grow
- Using courage and vulnerability to live the life you want
- Improving your connection with self and others
- Learning about the ways we self-protect and cause disconnect
- Understanding how the universal feeling of shame plays a role in your life
Space is limited, register to secure your spot. When you register by May 1st, you’ll receive a journal! Participants will also receive materials to be used after the workshop for ongoing learning.
Choose courage and be all in!
Cost is $200 and payment plans are available. Light refreshments are included; lunch is on your own (lots of great places to go to in the area!)
Ready to sign-up or have more questions? Call Greater Hartford Wellness at 860.878.2028 or email